Compliance and risk management are necessary either due to statutory requirements or as a requirement of global best practice and corporate governance.
In today’s dynamic business environment, for any business organization one of the most important challenges is to ensure compliance of various laws and considering the fact that the law has become more complex in recent years as a result of many reforms, amendments and notifications, it is of utmost importance for every organization to comply with various laws so as to ensure better corporate governance and meet with the requirements of vigilant government authorities.
We have a dedicated team of Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, and legal professionals, which possesses extensive experience in various compliance under various Indian Laws. Our team has extensive experience across industry and service verticals and has competency for handling various compliance review matters.
We assist you to foster good relationships with the Regulators in order to achieve your business goals and to comply with the regulatory requirements.
- Advisory services
- Liaison and interaction with regulators
- Submission of applications to regulators
- Statutory reporting, documentation
- Board and audit committee reporting
- Compliance outsourcing, Planning, data management and audits
- Compliance documentation
- Compliance policies, procedures
- Compliance monitoring and review
Compliance review for matters arising out of the following Indian laws:
- Company and Corporate laws
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) regulations
- Foreign Exchange Management Act
- IPR laws
- Labor laws
- Other allied laws.
- Assisting in preparing Compliance Manual for various Indian laws as mentioned above